February 23, 2012
Many of you will have noticed the outage we’re currently in the middle of at the moment. Whilst I, as a simple Plurk user, cannot explain why the site is down, I have realised the blog (and my access to it) *is* still working. And so, I present to you my list of alternative things to do when Plurk is down. *sob sob*
- Write a passive-aggressive blog post on the actual Plurk blog about Plurk being down. 😉
- Complain about Plurk being down.
- Use *ahem* alternative websites to discuss Plurk’s downtime.
- Use alternative websites that allow you to pin images until you can pin no more.
- Do some boring household chores.
- Go for a walk in the hope that Plurk will be up again when you get back.
- Dance badly.
- Fall over.
- Watch cat videos and think, “I’m going to share this on Plurk! Oh, wait…”
- Pretend to be a mature, responsible adult who does not need social networks to communicate feelings every single second of the day…
Oh, who am I kidding? Please, Plurk, stop being a jerk and just work!